Since 1966, Ace Asphalt has been providing quality asphalt paving, concrete, grading, stripping, sealing and repair services for commercial, industrial, and public work projects of all types; ensuring that our clients get a fair price and quality service they deserve. Ace Asphalt strives to be the most sought-after contractor for earthwork, paving and parking lot maintenance through our reliability, responsiveness and results.
Ace Asphalt's Project Engineer will:
- Partners extensively with the Production Scheduler to issue PO’s and order services with subcontractors and rental companies.
- Prints and distributes job cost reports and distributes to the appropriate managers.
- Maintains and organizes the Project Managers plan room.
- Orders dust permits with the appropriate municipalities.
- Orders Blue Stake and water meters for new projects.
- Functions as needed as a backup for the New Construction and Maintenance schedulers.
- Creates miscellaneous reports as required by management.
- Assembles job and field binders for new projects.
- Assist production team with administrative functions.
- Must possess strong organizational and technical skills necessary to effectively perform within a highly complex and detailed work area.
- An extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, is required.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work overtime to achieve project deadlines.
- Occasionally works in outside weather conditions, including extreme heat or cold conditions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and perform some physical tasks including but not limited to walking, sitting, bending, reaching, pointing, grasping, lifting, and carrying.
- Must have knowledge of Materials and Machinery used on projects (asphalt, concrete, seal coat etc.)
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
We strive to provide a great culture and we currently offer a comprehensive benefit package including Health Insurance plans (medical, dental, and vision), Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and a 401k program.
How to Apply
You can apply to join the team at email@example.com or respond with your resume to this posting.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. May perform other duties as assigned. The Company is dedicated to the principles of equal employment opportunity. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis of age 40 and over, race, sex, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable state or local law. The company supports the Drug Free Workplace Act and therefore requires pre-employment drug testing on all newly hired employees. Ace Asphalt participates in E-Verify.