Slurry Line Driver with CDL
Driver duties involve the operation of slurry trucks as needed in addition to the application of crack filling material at parking lots and roadways.
- Must be able to operate slurry line and drive slurry truck.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are loaded and operational before leaving the yard.
- Inspect assigned vehicle; pickup and/or deliver materials or equipment to job.
- Apply slurry utilizing long handled squeegee
- Clean, sweep, prep oil spots and fill cracks prior to sealing or slurry.
- Helps trim all edges and participates in hand work as needed.
- Helps to maintain the job site in a neat and orderly manner including barricades as needed.
- Make sure that all tools and equipment are picked up at the end of each job.
- At end of day, clean up, inspect, and report any damage to or problems with truck to the shop and foreman.
- Special Projects as Needed.
Skills / Requirements
- CDL Class A with a minimum 2 years experience
- Clean driving record
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Lift 50 (+ -) pounds.
- Twist from side to side.
- Vision and hearing appropriate for the position.
- Push and pull heavy objects.
- Sweep using hands, arms and back to complete task.
- Carry small to mid size tools.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Work without limitations in extremely hot conditions.
- Bending over to pick up small – mid size objects.
- Work in a dusty environment.
- Climb into truck and climb ladders on truck.
- Work in field environment working conditions. Exposed to moving mechanical parts: fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions, vibration and/or loud noise.